Mother’s Day Market – Sunday, May 03, 2015
Complimentary for Club Members
• Would you like to find the perfect gift for Mom or a special treat for yourself? Join us to sip wine and browse some beautiful one-of-a-kind items from our boutique vendors, the Sunday before Mother’s Day! A few of the vendors that will be showcasing their wares are:
- Snake & Butterfly selling Artisan Chocolates & Confections
- Miche Handbag selling Handbags, Albums & Crochet
- Lauratas selling Sterling Silver & 18k Gold Designed Jewelry
- Silpada Designs selling Sterling Silver & Brass Jewelry
- Brix Chocolate selling Wine Pairing Chocolates
- reWINEd Designs selling Oak Barrel Furniture & Gifts
Regale 5th Anniversary Celebration – Sunday, May 10, 2015 (Mother’s Day)
Complimentary for wine club members and their guests. Must “purchase” (reserve) free ticket to attend.
- Join us in celebrating an amazing 5 years! Taste wines from past vintages and barrel samples of upcoming releases to see where we have come from over the past five years and as we look toward the future. Club member may reserve up to four tickets. Please note, you MUST “purchase” free tickets on line to attend.
- If you have to cancel, please let us know as this will be a sold out event. All attendees must be over the age of 21.
SAVE THE DATE:
Blind Tasting Class
June 7, 2015 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
$20 per person, Club Members Only
- Challenge your senses and test your knowledge of different varietals and growing regions through blind tasting of mystery wines. Guess the varietal, region, and vintage in this fun and interactive tasting.
Father’s Day Jeopardy Game
June 21, 2015 • 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Complimentary for wine club members and their guests. Must “purchase” free ticket to play. CLICK HERE to reserve tickets.
- Think you know everything about wine, or just more than the next guy? Join up with some friends to create a winning brain trust! Regale takes on America’s Favorite Quiz Show with a focus on wine and winemaking, challenging you with a range of questions in a fun team format. Rack up the points with your wine knowledge and then play it safe, or risk it all in Final Jeopardy. All attendees must be over the age of 21.
- Try your hand as a winemaker for a day. Work in teams to develop the winning Bordeaux style blend from traditional varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. Use beakers and graduated cylinders to measure the components of your concoction, tasting the myriad options as you work. Learn more about the imaginative Private Event and Team Building options we offer on our website at www.regalewine.com
Are you Ready to Rendezvous?
Update from Rendezvous Wine Bar Downtown Campbell
• Rendezvous “Sipping Poolside” Happy Hour flight paired with our smoked salmon bruschetta. The wine flight consists of an Italian Pinot Grigio, a Riesling from Washington, and Mount Eden Vineyard’s Chardonnay from Edna Valley, CA. Come in and try this beautiful combo!
• Learn about our new Santa Cruz Mountain Pinot Noir Blend and the cloning process in our recent blog: Clones, Clones, Everywhere “While many plants are grown via seed, wine vines are propagated via a cutting – that is taking a healthy “mother” vine and cutting a piece off. This cutting is then planted and grows into a new vine with identical genetic material, therefore a clone of the mother vine.”
Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Instagram or Twitter
Facebook: Click Here
Tag Us: #regalewinery
In addition to special announcements and interesting tidbits, we also feature our Blog and even some contests on social media. Be sure to check us out and become part of the conversations!