Are you planning an engagement or rehearsal dinner, but are looking for a more exciting and unique way to celebrate with family and friends? Between the bridal showers, engagement and rehearsal dinners, and the big day, preparing for these events can be hugely time-consuming. Regale Winery and Vineyards is working to not only make that task easier for you, but to ensure a truly unique experience, allowing you to interact with guests and be entertained without the stress that often accompanies these events.
Designed to reflect the old wineries in Italy and France, Regale’s setting provides an exclusive venue for rehearsal and engagement dinners, weddings and other special events. If you’re looking for an evening that stands out from the customary rehearsal or engagement dinner, we’ve got some fresh and intriguing ideas for you.
- Grape stomping competition: For a little friendly competition, match up the bridal party against the groomsmen in a grape stomping game. Regale offers this unique competition, which allows the bride and groom to compete in stomping grapes— a unique look into the history of winemaking, and a wonderful photo op!
- Engaging wine and cuisine stations: Truly an interactive approach to the wining and dining of your guests, try creating themed stations with entertaining activities. Ideas like learning to saber a bottle of Champagne paired with oysters or a meat carving station perfectly paired with Merlot are sure to delight your guests.
- Pinot Pong tournament and sushi rolling: New at Regale, the exciting game of Pinot Pong combines the competitive edge of Beer Pong with the elegance of fine wine. For a lively crowd, delight your guests with this exciting game combined with in-person sushi rolling provided by our local catering partners.
- Wine blending competition: To make the “I Dos” even more memorable, hold a wine blending competition to create the bride and groom’s custom wine blend to be served on the wedding day. Regale even offers custom wine labels with the couple’s names and wedding date to commemorate their special day.
- Wood-fired pizza and blind tasting: An instant hit with most any group, our wood-fired pizza oven offers a unique dining experience in the gorgeous gardens at Regale. Guests can test their knowledge of wine with a guided blind taste test and enjoy rustic, Tuscan-inspired pizza on the patio.
- Wine and couples trivia: Create trivia questions with wine topics and split into teams. For each question answered correctly, reveal a funny, interesting or romantic fact about the bride and groom!
- Sports and appetizers in the gardens: Looking for an idea with a little more action for an upbeat crowd? Regale’s sports package offers a variety of game options, including an in-house bocce ball court, badminton, Ping-Pong, cornhole, horseshoe and Giant Jenga, to name a few. Combine that with tray-passed and stationed appetizers, and your guests will be both highly entertained and well fed.
- Wine Bingo and picnic in garden: An ever-classic game, we’ve given Bingo an update with a fresh new twist. Guests learn the meaning behind wine descriptors like fruit expression, texture and minerality while playing along and enjoying a lovely picnic in Regale’s verdant gardens.