One of the best things to do in the Bay Area is wine tasting. The aroma of wines and lush landscapes provide the perfect atmosphere for an enjoyable outing. Did you know, however, that you don’t have to trek all the way to Wine Country to enjoy such an experience? You don’t have to battle the traffic and crowds either. A location providing you with one of the best things to do in the Bay Area is right in your backyard in Los Gatos.
Regale’s Top 5 Best Things To Do In The Bay Area
Regale Winery has a vast array of entertainment, wine, food, and membership perks to keep you smiling weekend after weekend. We’re excited to show you just a few highlights you can start enjoying today.
The Great Outdoors
The best things to do in the Bay Area should include warm sunshine and gorgeous views. Regale Winery has you covered with distinctive garden vignettes and the greenery of the Santa Cruz Mountains. You’ll be engulfed in natural beauty as you enjoy a friendly game of Bocce ball on our regulation court.
Need food ideas for a picnic? Don’t worry about rushing off to the grocery store or hauling a heavy picnic basket to our grounds. We have artisan meats and cheeses, olives, tapenades, and fresh-baked sourdough bread ready for you.
Regale Winery is proud to showcase some of the world’s most talented artists and musicians in an intimate and warm setting. Inspirational painters, jaw-dropping pianists, and melodious singers capable of melting your heart all perform here. Recent performers include Peppino D’Agostino and Barbara Higbie.
Additionally, here are just a few of the many big companies to host events at Regale: Google, Intel, Yahoo!, Hitachi Data Systems, McAfee, Cisco, KPMG, Price Waterhouse Copper, NetApp, Apple, Hewlett Packard, Xilinx, Plantronics, and Easton Bell Sports
Click here for our most current line-up of events.
Our current lineup of signature, terrior-driven wines includes the following:
- 2005 Ovation, Proprietary Blend – Carmel Valley (wine members only)
- 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon – Alexander Valley
- 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon – Rutherford
- 2008 Pinot Noir – O-Neel – Russian River
- 2008 Pinot Noir – Sonoma Coast
- 2008 Pinot Noir – Windsor Oaks – Russian River (wine members only)
- 2008 Pinot Noir – Santa Cruz Mountains, Estate (wine members only)
Regale Winery has numerous special perks reserved only for our wine club members, including:
- 15% to 20% off all purchases (doesn’t include food)
- Free tasting for you and up to 6 other individual
- Access to pinot noir, sparkling wines, and estate olive oil
- First to be notified of special events, concerts, meals, wine tastings, and wine-release parties
- VIP seating for music events
If you have any questions, please contact Regale Winery today or call us at 408.353.2500. We’ll be happy to answer any questions. We look forward to providing you with some of the best things to do in the Bay Area.